The Triumph Herald, introduced in 1959, was looked upon as being quite a radical design. Its tilt forward bonnet and unusual styling, along with all-round independent suspension were a breakaway from the traditional design theories of the era. The original engine was a four cylinder, single carburettor 948cc unit which was enlarged to 1147cc with twin carburettors for certain models. Other body styles available through the production years were Coupe, Convertible and Estate.
Paint Scheme - Triumph Herald